New to the pub!

Hey guys!
My name is Arturo and I’m from Salt Lake City, Utah
I’m am just getting started in this amazing word of auto body and painting. I’m super excited to learn and interact with this community!
I love working with cars, I got started working on vehicles back when I was 18 and I purchased my first Truck. My 2000 Ford F150 Harley Davidson Edition. Right from the get go I wanted to learn the ins and outs of the vehicle and I committed myself to do all my mechanical work on it, so far she’s running like a brand new truck and I hope to keep her going that way for a long time to come.
One thing I’m hoping to take away from this is to learn how to paint and touch up some damages that the truck has. Back when I was younger I let my “buddy” borrow the truck to do some errands for a day and within that day he did some pretty good damage to the back fender panels. He didn’t really tell me what happened he just sprayed over the damaged areas with some spray paint and just dropped her off the following night and was never heard from again… Some Buddy right?
My goal is to get my truck back to its glory days and get my paint looking like new again, I’ve been watching and learning from videos for the past 3 months now and slowly getting my equipment together. I’m excited to get this project underway and see where it takes me!
Who knows, maybe I’ll be good at this and find my calling within this industry!
Hope to chat with you all very soon!