Oregonian just saying hello, checking it out

Been working on anything with an engine, motor or hydraulics my whole life. Mechanically sound, autobody, my feet are wet. Have painted 1 Harley’s, 87 ZL1000, 87 Toyota truck, 69 Chevy K10, 38 Chevy coupe, prepped one for paint. Currently, working on 69 Firebird, 78 T/A, 72 K10, 56 Ford country sedan, 85 Iroc-Z, 67 C10 Suburban and 08 Silverado custom LS engine.

@Covert1 Hello and welcome to the LABAP PUB. Looks like you have a bunch of projects going right now :sunglasses::+1:t3: If you have some pictures of that 38 Chevy coupe I would like to see um… I’m doing a 40 Ford coupe right now but have a very long way to go before paint.

Talk to ya later,

Kent aka “Genesis”

I’m new too, glad to have you join. You’ve got a lot of experience. Looking forward to pics if you have em.

@Covert1, Wow That is a beauty!!

Now that’s Awesome!!!

This is a 67 C10 I’m just finishing up for a guy. I didn’t do the paint but did all the assembly and building. It’s got a 4/6" drop, wilwood disc’s all round, Hotchkiss springs, QA1 shocks rear and coil over fronts in a Heidt’s IFS subframe, 427 CID, SCAT crank, H beam rods, Ross racing pistons, comp cams big mutha thumper roller, Brodix race rite aluminum heads, comp roller rockers & pushrods, team G single plane high rise, competition carburation 830 DP and MSD 6AL and mag distributor, gear drive with a centerforce & Richmond 5 SP behind it. First time I dropped the hammer on it I launched the tranny.