Portable paint booth

Anyone use those blow up Portable Paint Booths? Any pros and cons? I may get one to use inside my shop when needed.

Nope. I hang plastic turn my filter fans on wet the floor and go. If I were painting more frequently then I probably would into one.

The good: It is portable and quick to setup!

The bad: Pray the fan does not stop while your car is in the booth, it will collapse on your wet paint and ruin it!

I use two 12 x 12 easy ups and wrap them in 7 mil (12’x400’) plastic and also layout a floor in plastic. A 20" box fan or two and some filters from home depot keep it cleared out pretty good. Fans at one end and the filters at the opposite end.

I just set up a makeshift paint booth last weekend in my garage. I used the rails that the garage door runs up and down on and some 8 mil plastic.

I think I’m goin to order this canopy on eBay to turn into a little paint booth for the rest of the stuff I have to paint. I think it’d be really easy to make it work and a lot easier to put up and take down

I am going to order one of these wedding tents… i dont have a garage and this is really my only option

I ordered the eBay tent, just got it in the other day. Ill be setting it up tmrw so I’ll let ya know how it works out

I setup the eBay tent today and used it to spray my new front bumper. It is really flimsy(wouldn’t want to be in it outstide on a windy day)and I had to do a good amount of modifications to it to turn it into a makeshift booth but it worked great and it was def a lot easier than building a booth from scratch. It took me 4-5 hours to set it up, only about 20 mins to set the tent up the way it comes tho,the rest of the time was spent setting up the fans/filters ect. The next time I need to use it, it should only take me about an hour to set everything back up so for the price it was well worth it